- 171Comply, DBA CommTech Systems Inc. disclaims all warranties regarding the information’s accuracy, completeness, or adequacy or any recommendation or advice. The documentation, information, and recommendations provided are based on the NIST SP 800-171standards, the cybersecurity maturity model certification assessment guide (CMMC AG), and commonly recommended best cybersecurity planning practices in place at the time. They will not be complete or current in all respects.
- 171Comply shall have no liability for errors, omissions, or inadequacies in the information contained herein or for the interpretations thereof. The user of the information, recommendations assumes sole responsibility for the development and execution of their security.
- Perfect execution of any or all elements of verbal or written recommendations, advice, policies, system security plan, or other communications made by 171Comply will not prevent a cyberattack, or any event that could result in system information compromise or other effects.
- No security measures will stop a determined threat from gaining access to your system. A recommendation is that users encrypt all data, execute the recommended policies and current cybersecurity best practices, including access control, multifactor authentication, and continuously monitoring and auditing their system(s).
The policies, procedures, matrixes, worksheets, and other products are based on the NIST SP 800-171 standard and the cybersecurity maturity model certification assessment guide (CMMC AG). Every effort has been made to represent these policy and requirement frameworks accurately. However, there is no guarantee that you will achieve regulatory compliance certification using the techniques, tools, and processes outlined in the documentation, advice, and recommendations.
- A requirement for achieving CMMC compliance certification is institutionalizing the system security policies and procedures in day-to-day business practices.
- 171Comply, DBA CommTech Systems Inc. does not influence or control the compliance requirements; these requirements can change at any time; consequently, the information provided is not a “guaranteed compliance certification solution” in any form.
- The requirements to meet certification at the appropriate level (Level 1 to Level 5) of the CMMC model will be dependent on the government information provided, the contract language, and other factors. 171Comply has no influence or control over this process and makes no claims to that end.
- An organization’s ability to meet certification success will differ according to the organization’s operational environment and business type. Consequently, the effort to achieve certification will vary from one organization to another; it will depend on the CMMC model level and other factors beyond the control of 171Comply. Consequently, 171Comply makes no warranty or claim as to the ability of the organization to meet certification success.
- Many factors will determine certification success; there are no guarantees that this organization would achieve similar results to other organizations. Further, there is no guarantee of success in meeting any level of regulatory certification. 171Comply is not responsible for your organization’s implementation and the institutionalization of the information provided; it is not responsible for the actions of your personnel, consultants, subcontractors, or any other entity or system that may influence compliance certification.
- Many factors will determine the accuracy and completeness of the information used in developing system security. Much of this information is required from third-party vendors, subcontractors, consultants, and others. 171Comply has no control over these entities, and in most instances has no means to validate the information provided by these entities. Consequently, 171Comply makes no warranty or claim regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information in security plans and policies.
TERMINATION, SUSPENSION, OR ABANDONMENT
- Either Party may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause. In the event of such termination, either Party will issue a stop-work order in writing (email). This stop-work order must be confirmed in writing by the other Party.
- 171Comply, DBA CommTech Systems Inc. sole liability will be the reimbursement of any labor dollars not performed or spent. This is after the receipt and confirmation of the stop-work order. For goods, documents, 171Comply’s sole liability will be the reimbursement for the good or document.
- The services of 171Comply under this agreement will terminate automatically upon termination of this agreement, and all parts of the contract will terminate automatically if the other party terminates the agreement.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
- 171Comply, DBA CommTech Systems Inc. and the other party respectively bind themselves; their successors assign and legal representatives to the other Party relative to this agreement.
- This agreement represents the entire and complete agreement between the 171Comply and the other party supersedes any prior negotiations, representations, or agreements, either written or oral. The agreement may only be amended or changed by a written document executed by both the 171Comply and the other party.